You Missed My Face Tough Guy

they can sit and take all your lies

but I think it'd be fair
to pick on someone your own size

you don't know these people
or how they were raised
but they still hold something over you
they're getting paid(:

you're ignorant and impatient;
most definitely not worth my time
but it's hard to ignore
when you start to offend
something of mine.

I like what I like
and I'll do what I do
and if you don't like it
quite frankly
fuck you.

No one is making you listen
No one is making you stay
And if you're done bitching about me
You can shut the hell up
if that's okay?

And if you're not done pointing fingers
and thinking of hateful words to send
then you might as well leave and
make another ignorant friend.

Cause I like what I like
and I'll do what I do.
And if you don't like it.
How about this?
I don't care what you think
you ignorant, demoralizing, son of a bitch,
so fuck you.

Im done.

0 comments: